Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

4.06.2009

if you are going to san francisco...


Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair,
If you are going to San Francisco,
You are gonna meet some gentle people there...
(gotta love The Mamas and The Papas)

Lily, Nicholas and Pierre are visiting... we're enjoying this fabulous spring weather! It's hard to believe that ski season is almost over (although there's still plenty of snow in Courchevel) and we'll be going back to California in a few weeks. Of course we're pretty excited to see friends, family, Ezra and Zoe!! We've been able to check in via video Skype with Rachel and the cats, I'm not sure they want to come home!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha ha! I didn't know they were being permanently captured! They miss you but are enjoying the warm attic now that the sun is shining. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you, Ben and O (but they'll miss me terribly).