Océanne has changed in just two weeks! She'll be running around in no time. (I noticed that the cats were no where in sight)
Me too! Where are the cats? I need a fix. I want to see video of Oceanne chasing Ezra. Do you take requests on this blog?
Oh Emily, O is absolutly gorgeous! And look at her running around...Ruby is walking along the furniture and crawling at lightening speed! I can't leave her for a second!!! Kisses and cuddles for Oceanne x x x
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Océanne has changed in just two weeks! She'll be running around in no time. (I noticed that the cats were no where in sight)
Me too! Where are the cats? I need a fix. I want to see video of Oceanne chasing Ezra. Do you take requests on this blog?
Oh Emily, O is absolutly gorgeous! And look at her running around...Ruby is walking along the furniture and crawling at lightening speed! I can't leave her for a second!!! Kisses and cuddles for Oceanne x x x
Post a Comment