Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

5.24.2009

she's walking! elle marche!

Océanne decided after dinner tonight that she's ready to walk! For some reason she has chosen the hard tile floor in the kitchen for her first steps, yikes... Ben and I think that maybe she was saving this for my birthday (which is also today)! I can't think of a better present!

8 comments:

elodie said...

Joyeux anniversaire Em !
et félicitations à la future randonneuse !!!

Papa Mann said...

BRAVO Oceanne!

Nana said...

What a determined little baby! There is no stopping her now. (Ezra did not seem to appreciate the significance - Océanne can now chase him...)

sarah said...

How exciting! Anna wanted to watch the video again and again. Pretty soon they'll be chasing each other around.

Anonymous said...

QUEL BEAU CADEAU D'ANNIVERSAIRE POUR TA MAMAN QUI EST SI HEUREUSE DE" TES PREMIERS PAS " COMME ON DIT EN FRANCE LORSQUE LE BéBé MARCHE TOUT SEUL POUR LA 1ERE FOIS.OCEANNE SAIT FAIRE PLAISIR A SES PARENTS.BRAVO OCEANNE! SAUVEZ-VOUS LES CHATS !

Jen and Ruby said...

Awww, she's growimg so fast!!! I love the walkig, I'm sure Ruby's not very far behind...She's all around the furniture and keeps letting go, thinking that she can stand alone!!! Did Oceanne's birthday gift arrive? Oh and how BIG is Ezra!!!!! Hope that you are all well, big kisses from Ruby x x

Jen and Ruby said...

P.s. my email address is nannyjen1986@yahoo.co.uk, I check this more often x

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Em! What a fabulous gift!