Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

11.22.2009

fais-lui une bise...


I'm glad I had my camera on for this!! I think all of our hearts melted watching these two play... they are so sweet together! We spent a great Sunday at home with our friends, Daniela, Patrick and Leon... Océanne and Leon obviously love each other - but we've always known that!



Feels like Alsace in the shipyard: The Germans and French



*flashback: Two Peas in a Pod... July '08

4 comments:

Nana said...

That video is precious! Never be without your camera.

Anonymous said...

MA REINE,C'EST TOI! JE TE FAIS 1000 BISES.

Jen and Ruby said...

Happy Thanksgiving Emily, Ben and Oceanne. Hope you had a fantastic day lots of love Jen and Ruby x x x

Jori said...

that is such a precious clip!! I have been remiss with your blog, I'm sorry. O is getting so big, and, if possible, even more adorable! Did you get my email? I hope to see you guys next month!

- Jori