Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

2.19.2008

peeking inside...


we had a 28 week ultrasound today and were able to get a pretty unbelievable shot of a very sleepy little baby! croissant is about 2 lbs now, moving like crazy, kicking away... little did I know that I would get to see his/her teeny face in such detail, I'm in awe... oh, Sarah reminded me to mention that the technician commented on the amount of hair on the baby's head: "you'll definitely need a comb for this baby!"

7 comments:

natalie_r_g said...

so unbelievably amazing. what a beautiful baby.

Papa Mann said...

I am also in awe. What a beautiful little croissant.

Nana said...

What a sweetheart! Seems very content. Can't wait to hold her/him :)

sarah said...

I had so much fun going with you to this appointment! You forgot to mention the technician's comment on the amount of hair on the baby's head: "you'll definitely need a comb for this baby!" Can't wait to see it's lovely locks.

Shannon said...

Wow! What an incredible picture of your beautiful little croissant!!

So excited for you!!

kim said...

isn't it fun to get a glimpse along the way....I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Em, I've finally bookmarked your blog so I'll check it regularly. I love the new ultrasound technology - it's so exciting to see your little one.