Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

3.13.2008

such a lovely baby shower...



I had the most incredible weekend... mom and dad were in town, we celebrated little Anna's first birthday, and had a wonderful baby shower on Sunday! So many amazing women in one place, I was really touched. (will post photos of the ladies soon!). Sarah did such a fantastic job... everything was absolutely beautiful! My girlfriends were so generous and now Ben and I actually feel prepared for baby with adorable clothes, swaddling blankets, etc. Thank you so much to all my friends and family who attended, I'm still taking it all in! Ben and I are getting ready to nest!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

It was a day that everyone will remember. Loving friends and family, perfect hostess and setting and a beautiful mother-to-be. "Little Croissant" will be welcomed with open arms.

Papa Mann said...

What a beautiful weekend, what a beautiful expectant Mom!