Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

5.05.2008

It's a girl!

Welcome to the world, Océanne Marie!

Emily gave birth to a beautiful baby girl early Sunday morning. Her name is Océanne Marie Sarrazin (pronounced "Oh-say-an") and she weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and is 18 inches long. As you can see she has a thick head of hair and is quite lovely. Both she and Emily are happy and healthy!

Congratulations Ben and Emily!

Love,
Aunt Sarah (guest blogger on 'le petit croissant')






5 comments:

Nana said...

Océanne is perfect and such a welcomed sight. Mom and baby look radiant considering that she is only hours old. Can't wait to meet her.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for the three of you. What a beautiful family. Baby Smart can't wait to meet her in just three months. I hope they will be great girlfriends and run cross country together. : )

Papa Mann said...

What a beautiful new Grand Daughter I have. We are blessed! See you all Sat. Have to go to France and tell them about Oceanne......if I could only speak French past "hello" and "it cost how many Euros"

Kate said...

Your baby girl is so precious! I can't wait to go on hike/ski/kayak/raft trips with her in the future. Big hugs to you all!

Martine & Michel said...

Bienvenue à Océanne! Félicitation auxheureux parents, et plein de bonheur à la nouvelle petite famille. A quand votre venue en Alsace pour la bise en réel? En attendant, bise internet à vous.