
We took a brief trip just past Napa to beautiful *clothing optional* Harbin Hot Springs... Océanne seemed to enjoy a night of camping in a meadow under a magnificent full moon, she slept very well! The three of us were pretty cozy packed in our backpacker's tent, still covered in playa dust from Burning Man, I guess we'll need to eventually upsize... The pools felt great, Ben and I tag-teamed holding Océanne in the shade while one of us relaxed in the water... We can already tell she's into the great outdoors!

3 comments:
I was admiring the beautiful full moon from Wintergreen VA. Océanne will love Minnewanca.
That sounds like such a wonderful weekend!
It sounds as though your little one is completely connected to the outdoors already... what a gift!
i'm so glad you're getting her out there so soon! when are you bringing her to see aunt rachel? we'll drink coffee and listen to grunge - it'll be great.
Post a Comment