I recognize that outfit (maybe the same one in a smaller size?) - http://nataliegcorner.blogspot.com/2007/09/already-raiding-friends-closets-at-six.html
Yes! That's Anna's UM gear... it's making the rounds to Bay Area Alumni :) I guess Natalie was a bit bigger than Oceanne at 6 weeks... it just now fits her at 4 months!
Océanne managed to put a smile on this disappointed Michigan fan's face.
Cute happy birthday! love the sweater! too bad they failed us! love nana joanie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I recognize that outfit (maybe the same one in a smaller size?) -
http://nataliegcorner.blogspot.com/2007/09/already-raiding-friends-closets-at-six.html
Yes! That's Anna's UM gear... it's making the rounds to Bay Area Alumni :) I guess Natalie was a bit bigger than Oceanne at 6 weeks... it just now fits her at 4 months!
Océanne managed to put a smile on this disappointed Michigan fan's face.
Cute happy birthday! love the sweater! too bad they failed us! love nana joanie
Post a Comment