Yesterday we visited Cedric, Sophie, Andréa and William on holiday in Val Thorens... 2 valleys over, 2300m, it's one of the highest ski resorts in the world and has the lack of trees and massive amount of snow to prove it, beautiful!
I can see Océanne's smile tucked inside her cozy backpack. I wonder if she'll have trouble adjusting to the California climate? Will she miss her three layers of clothing? I would guess not.
4 comments:
I can see Océanne's smile tucked inside her cozy backpack. I wonder if she'll have trouble adjusting to the California climate? Will she miss her three layers of clothing? I would guess not.
ma petite cherie a l'air contente d'etre a nouveau de sortie ; elle observe tout avec ses grands yeux magnifiques. que je l'aime!
So cute! Can't believe she's 10 months!
You look cute, too! So often the attention is on baby. What a beautiful mom!
Post a Comment