Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

4.26.2009

back to the golden state!


After a wonderful ski season in France and a few days of jet-lag... it's good to be home! Océanne has changed so much since we left in December... many milestones between 7 months old and a week until her first birthday!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome home!

Kristin said...

Hooray! So happy you're back! And just before the big first birthday!

Jen and Ruby said...

Hi Em, hope that you are enjoying your return to the States? Did you get your email? I just wondered if I could have your address as Ruby has a gift for Oceanne's Birthday. Hope that you are all well love Jen and Ruby x

Nana said...

I'm sure that your first week back home has been a blur but we were so happy to share that time with you.

Anonymous said...

Je comprends les quelques jours de "jet-lag" apres un long voyage et surtout une si longue absence de chez soi.Mais que c'est bon d'etre "home" and "back to the golden gate state"!Cependant,Vous nous manquez deja !