
This girl is all smiles! I know I'm biased, but I really think she is one of the happiest babies I've ever known... lucky us!! She smiles at everyone and can make even the grumpiest guy in town smile back (I've seen it happen). Let's see... eleven months now, I can't even believe we're nearing her first birthday... Océanne has 4 teeth and 2 more on top ready to make an appearance... she's standing and walking while holding onto furniture... making "da da" and "pa pa" noises, lots of "ba ba ba's" in between... I don't know what her height/weight is currently, all we know is that she's still a little peanut and healthy as a horse! She loves spinach, zucchini, peas, yogurt, apples, pretty much everything we've tried. She's a Cherrios-addict and is getting into some other finger foods like bananas and tofu. She loves being outside and playing with refrigerator magnets. We have a dance party every evening when Ben gets home from skiing, she seems to like Latin and African music the best, she's very animated and kind of dances with her hands. She loves bath-time, but doesn't like to sit down, she'd rather stand and bang on the shower door... Her eyes have turned a pretty dark green and her hair is getting longer and blonder... The only thing she definitely does not like is having sunscreeen put on her face!

*proof that although Océanne is a pretty unique name, it isn't unheard of in this part of the world (one 'n' or two)!

2 comments:
Time flies when you're having fun and you've been having so much fun for the past 11 months. I can attest to O's infectious smile and can't wait to see you all soon.
Happy Birthday! The countdown to cake can begin.
Post a Comment