Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

12.30.2009

wrapping up a wonderful year...






Our neighbor, Gina Risso, took some great shots of O in November... A resolution for 2010: Sit down and make some real photo albums... and finally finish her baby book... although I've always considered this blog to be her baby book too!

What a year 2009 has been for Le Petit Croissant! I can only imagine the good times ahead!

I look back at all the travel we did with our *baby* the first half of the year: France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, North Carolina... and right now I can't imagine our energetic *toddler* sitting through all the long flights, trains, bus rides, etc! We're happy to stay close to home and play.

We rang in 2009 with 23 people staying at our place in Courchevel and tonight will keep things simple with some friends in Sausalito.... We have so much to be thankful for: our family, friends, health... This past year especially: the challenge in this economy of being able to work for ourselves and spend so much time traveling and at home. Nothing is taken for granted!

Happy New Year! Bonne Année!

2 comments:

Nana said...

A year of wonder... I wonder what Océanne will climb next... I do know that some day she'll climb Mt. Rainier like her mom:)

Unknown said...

I Love those pictures!
Océane is beginning to be nearly an "adolescente" ;-)
Take care Ben.

happy new years mates,
Bbk