An adventurous girl after her daddy's heart. Ben and O biked from home all the way up Mt Tam (where mountain biking was born!!) and then hiked to the summit... After cruising down, they hit Joe's Tacos in Mill Valley on the way back to Sausalito. She had a blast and of course Ben did too! I guess Océanne kept saying "wow!" at the view... this shot is from Ben's phone, looking out towards the East Bay (Mt Diablo in the distance). She had a pretty good nap as you can imagine! Mommy stayed home with the cats and worked...
5.16.2010
a sunday full of "wows!"
An adventurous girl after her daddy's heart. Ben and O biked from home all the way up Mt Tam (where mountain biking was born!!) and then hiked to the summit... After cruising down, they hit Joe's Tacos in Mill Valley on the way back to Sausalito. She had a blast and of course Ben did too! I guess Océanne kept saying "wow!" at the view... this shot is from Ben's phone, looking out towards the East Bay (Mt Diablo in the distance). She had a pretty good nap as you can imagine! Mommy stayed home with the cats and worked...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm saying "wow". Quite adventurous and great pictures.
WOW!OCEANNE,TU VAS LE DIRE BEAUCOUP DE FOIS EN RANDONNEE AVEC DADDY AND MUMMY,WOW!JE PENSE TRES FORT A VOUS TROIS.
I love visiting the top of Mt. Tam! What a cool bike trip for your daughter. Your photos are always so wonderful. I check in from time to time :)
Post a Comment