Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

9.07.2010

28 months...


The *big* news is that O has been out of diapers for almost 4 weeks (except at night)!! She's become quite the chatterbox, speaking English mostly but also a little French as well and she understands everything her daddy says (he has only spoken French with her from the second she arrived)... As always, she's on the move and is constantly trying to see what she can climb on, swing from, roll over, etc. Le petit singe! Of course we think she's pretty darn funny and also pretty darn cute, and I'm not sure I'll ever let a pair of scissors get near those wavy blonde locks!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray! That's HUGE news! Congratulations!

Nana said...

I only need to look at your family blog photo to see how fast Océanne is growing. Slow down please.

Jori said...

It's not easy to be beautiful and cute and the same time, but O sure has that down!